In 2016 we started supplying Office Pantry (https://www.officepantry.co.uk/) with our porridge pots so you can have some howlin’ good breakfast at work.
Why? Well as you know, we want you to be able to grab a little pot of goodness, packed with slow release energy, so you can start every day the right way.
Now believe it or not, the place where we all actually spend the majority of our time is at work, and we’ve all had those rushed mornings where we’ve run out of time to eat breakfast before starting the day. It’s even why we started making our pots; as during festival set-ups having a nutritious breakfast is definitely a logistical challenge.
When we think about today in our office, a rushed start is ok because we have plenty of porridge pots to save our day. But that’s not the case for everyone.
So we knew that if we could work with a company which fuels employees then we’d be making breakfast dreams across the UK come true.
And that is why we decided to work with Office Pantry.
Office Pantry deliver a bundle of healthy snack mixes, fruits, drinks and most importantly breakfasts to businesses right across Britain – with their packs being uniquely picked for the offices they deliver to. Thoughtful employers provide fuel for their employees for free so they can work smarter not harder (especially with our porridge pots! (https://www.officepantry.co.uk/wolfys-porridge/) ) energising everyone at the same time.
No more 9am breakfast scrambling when your tummy rumbles.
We’re also super proud to have passed the three Office Pantry supplier tests:
- Our porridge must be produced in Britain
- Our porridge must be grandmother approved
- Our porridge must taste damned good
Taking those in order:
1) We make everything ourselves here in Stroud, Gloucestershire – pass!
2) The “grandmother test” means all of the ingredients inside our porridge must be both real and wholesome – no evil letter/number ingredients allowed! In fact, the ingredients themselves must be approved by an actual grandmother. So if she understands and can use the ingredients herself, maybe even using them to make a meal from scratch for a grandchild, then it passes the Office Pantry test.
With our passion for real food, there was no issue with our porridge pots here – pass!
3) Our porridge is howlin’ good – we definitely passed here!
In fact we even receive an Office Pantry snack pack in our office!
So if you want to get your hands on some Wolfy’s Porridge Pots at work, all of you to nudge your boss and point him or her towards this page à https://www.officepantry.co.uk/office-snacks-delivered
You can then tell Office Pantry to deliver extra porridge in your packs and never need to worry about forgetting breakfast again!
So there we go, we have got to know the founders of Office Pantry in Charles (to the right) and Giles’ really well.
Like us, they want us all to eat better.